Let’s start with discussing the steps to troubleshooting the buffering problem/issues or wi-fi connection issues on your Roku device with www.rokucom.link. Read all the steps carefully to understand the problem and in order to solve it.
Troubleshooting Buffering or wi-fi connection issues:
- Restart your Roku Streaming devices.
- Restart your Roku network modem.
- Check your Network Connection speed.
Restart your Roku Streaming devices:
To Restart your Roku media Streaming device follow some simple steps mentioned below:
- Shut down your Roku device by removing the Power Supply from it.
- It takes some time, Wait for few minutes.
- Now Again Plug the Roku power supply using USB cable.
- Login to Roku account with Roku activation code.
With the help of this, you can occasionally remove your problem, but if you still have any of buffing problem, than the other solution is to permanently remove the channel from Roku channel list that is enhancing your device performance.
Restart your Roku Network modem:
You can also restart your Network modem to remove your Buffering problem.
Check your Network Connection speed:
The minimum speed of downloading in Roku player with high definition contents is 10Mbps. There are some steps to check the speed of your network:
- Using Internet Browser go to the speed test link.
- Select “Speed Test” option, than Start.
- This link Display your downloading and uploading speed by calculating it on the screen in Mbps.
Tips to improve the Wi-Fi connection on your Roku player
Are you dealing with Wi-Fi connectivity issues? We are here to help your Roku player stream easily. Below are tips for some of the most common issues:
- Location of router
- Placement of your Roku player
- Update your router
- Check your speed
- Change your wireless channel
- Change DNS servers to improve name resolution
- Activation Error at roku.com/link.